We believe in:
- One God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth;
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, His intercessory work and His personal return in power and glory;
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ;
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The salvation of the lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ;
The unity in the Spirit of all true believers in the Church, the Body of Christ, where believers should assemble for teaching, prayer, praise, fellowship and ministry;
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment;
- We also believe that there are teachings and practices such as baptism, ordination, sacraments, church government, spiritual gifts, end times, etc., with respect to which men and women of good Christian faith differ, and that it is the duty of private Christians and groups of believers to exercise love, respect and mutual forbearance toward each other in their discussion and observation.
Yes! Sign me up!
Subscribe to receive current news and updates from The Academy at Bright Ideas Press.