We believe in:
- One God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth;
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, His intercessory work and His personal return in power and glory;
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ;
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The salvation of the lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ;
The unity in the Spirit of all true believers in the Church, the Body of Christ, where believers should assemble for teaching, prayer, praise, fellowship and ministry;
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment;
- We also believe that there are teachings and practices such as baptism, ordination, sacraments, church government, spiritual gifts, end times, etc., with respect to which men and women of good Christian faith differ, and that it is the duty of private Christians and groups of believers to exercise love, respect and mutual forbearance toward each other in their discussion and observation.
Join The Academy Family
The Academy at Bright Ideas Press is a virtual school, offering both live and self-paced classes for middle school and high school students, taught from a Christian perspective. With over 100 course offerings and 30 plus teachers. The Academy is perfect for homeschoolers as part of their regular course load or for others who wish to supplement their learning with our vast array of course offerings.
It is our desire to foster a sense of community! As students continue to do their course work with us and become involved in our extra curricular activities, they will develop relationships with their teachers and with other students