LIVE, Collaborative Classes
Registration fee: $35 per family per year
$525/ full year and $295/ 1-semester
Live, interactive, teacher-led classes allow your student to see and hear the teacher and other students LIVE in our online classroom. Students can interact, ask questions as they come up, and share projects and ideas.
Students will be part of a learning community where they will learn to follow deadlines, receive detailed feedback on homework submitted, and interact with peers regularly in a controlled classroom environment. Teachers are available during the week for questions and are happy and excited to aid in your student’s success. Our teachers want to know their students! Teachers provide detailed communication if your student falls behind or has trouble with content and positive feedback if your student succeeds.
- See and hear the teacher and other students LIVE in our online classroom. Students can interact, ask questions as they come up, and share projects and ideas.
- Syllabus and course plan supplied for you
- All assessments are provided
- Content videos with instruction laid out in a step by step format- move through the course with accountability to an instructor
- Access to our online forum
- Weekly live 90 minute classes WITH the instructor for additional course content
- Peer and teacher interaction, teacher availability for questions, peer review, class discussion boards, etc.
- Projects, papers, and homework provided for your student with feedback and grading completed for you
- Accountability and structure
- Class discussions, wiki-projects and sharing throughout the week to provide greater student interaction.
- Grade recommendations will be provided at the end of the course
Yes! Sign me up!
Subscribe to receive current news and updates from The Academy at Bright Ideas Press.