Students can work through course curriculum based on motivation and need, at their own pace. Your student can move quickly through content that is easily mastered and slow down when he or she needs to spend more time on a subject. You have the flexibility of determining time off based on your family life, vacation schedule, or other factors. These courses include expert video instruction, a syllabus, an instructional plan and suggestions for additional work, and step by step modules to work through with the benefit of homeschool flexibility. You will have access to this program for 12 months after registering.
- Syllabus and course plan supplied for you
- Tests and quizzes with automatic grading
- Content videos with instruction laid out in a step by step format- move through the course at your own pace
- Add the pieces needed to make the course your own (suggestions provided for you)
- Ideal for families who like to develop their own curriculum, students entering The Academy at Bright Ideas Press mid-year, and or families desiring flexibility
- Access to our online forum
- Perfect for co-ops- these modules provide the homework during the week for you, allowing you greater time for hands-on activities during once a week meetings.
$250/ full year and $150/ 1-semester