Students can work through course curriculum based on motivation and need, at their own pace. Your student can move quickly through content that is easily mastered and slow down when he or she needs to spend more time on a subject. You have the flexibility of determining time off based on your family life, vacation schedule, or other factors. These courses include expert video instruction, a syllabus, an instructional plan and suggestions for additional work, and step by step modules to work through with the benefit of homeschool flexibility. You will have access to this program for 12 months after registering.
- Syllabus and course plan supplied for you
- Tests and quizzes with automatic grading
- Content videos with instruction laid out in a step by step format- move through the course at your own pace
- Add the pieces needed to make the course your own (suggestions provided for you)
- Ideal for families who like to develop their own curriculum, students entering The Academy at Bright Ideas Press mid-year, and or families desiring flexibility
- Access to our online forum
- Perfect for co-ops- these modules provide the homework during the week for you, allowing you greater time for hands-on activities during once a week meetings.
$250/ full year and $150/ 1-semester
Join The Academy Family
The Academy at Bright Ideas Press offers middle school and high school courses for Christian homeschooling families to either supplement or replace their current curriculum. Families will be able to choose from a wide variety of course offerings offered either as live, online classes or as self-paced, asynchronous classes.
These options will meet the needs of all types of students, from those who enjoy learning under a teacher while interacting with other students, to those who prefer to learn more independently at their own pace. Taught from a Christian worldview, our classes will encourage students to develop excellent independent study skills which will benefit them both in college and in life.